Sunday, December 27, 2009

Home sweet home...



The first item on my to-do list for 2010 is to find a hypnotist. I (still) h-a-t-e flying and am over h-a-t-ing it and I hear hypnotism is an effective strategy. Owen thinks taking off is the coolest thing ever and Maya is somewhat indifferent...I'd take either position.

Anyway, I have over 400 photos from our trip to sunny Florida but I thought I'd start at the end and work my way backwards.

Chilling on the plane from LAX to PDX:


Woody got the row behind us...


The cheerful flight attendants were passing out candy canes to celebrate our Christmas Day flight...

We only had room for one photo on our memory card when we got back home Christmas afternoon.

We had the BEST trip with my side of the family and it was hard to say good bye but we're so happy to be home now:)

No comments: