Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 resolution...

It's to live like this. 
Woody told me he wants me to live every moment this way.

I did feel incredibly free in that moment. 
So happy to be with all those dear people on that glorious log ride 
(Woody and nephew Scotty in front; Bro and sis in 2nd row; 
Owen is next to me, hiding).

So, my shoulders are down. My jaw is slightly open, relaxed. 
I have so much work to do to prepare for classes next week I should be crying.
But I'm not.

I'm feeling grateful and free.

And I'm sticking with this from Gandhi...my life is my message.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

gp/gmh said...

I love this family!!! Never give up or in if you know what you want. GPH

carrie said...

That's how I feel every time I get to be around the Myklebusts! Here's hoping we can make the feeling last all year.