Friday, July 9, 2010

berry picking



Woody took OM to Sauvie Island farms last weekend for some berry picking: strawberries, blueberries and raspberries (and glimpses into the cabbage patch and peach trees). 

I was at home finishing the rollie pollie and didn't get to go. I have such a super swell spouse, taking on two kids and an enormous patch of berries, solo!:) 

Actually, today I gave notice to one of my two jobs (@ the cord blood program), as working full time isn't working out for the fam & me. But, I was kind of feeling bad because I didn't want to let anyone down so I emailed Woody today @ work and told him I was nervous about giving notice. His reply:

TURN IT IN, like a band aid, sooner the better.  You do not need this
hanging over you anymore.

You are Lebron and Cord Blood is Cleveland, good bye. 

As I professed in my wedding vows, the guy makes me laugh, everyday. ♥♥




















1 comment:

Debi said...

Good for you! When are you done and more importantly, what does this mean for which days we can have lunch? And yay Woody - you are lucky. And so is he. :)