Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010


Turkey was in fact on the menu this year. It came close to not happening but it felt right to include it. 

I came home one day from the gym and our entire kitchen table was covered in leaves, feathers, glue, construction paper etc. as OM and Woody made name tags for all our TDay guests...

Maya wrote mine...pretty great "m's" for a 3-year-old!

The kid table...

Owen got pretty sick on TDay but this was early in the day when he was still hanging strong...

Elee made FIVE pies! Yum:)


I haven't been sewing much but I finally whipped up a banner (see it back there?). Next year it will say 
H-A-P-P-Y T-H-A-N-K-S-G-I-V-I-N-G.


It's kind of a hodge podge assortment of materials but I love how it's all scraps from projects from my first year of sewing. And where the 'G' will be is on a blue piece of felt (from Owen's super hero birthday cape) with orange stitching. That's me paying homage to my Gator loving roots. :)

Everyone here is getting ready to watch Polar Express...
We're taking OM and AJ this weekend to Hood River to board the Polar Express and check out Santa up at the North Pole while we munch cookies and sip cocoa. 
Hope your TDay was delicious and filled with LOTS of love too!

No comments: