Monday, March 28, 2011

spring break '11 - the road trip


The day (Friday, the 18th) we arrived in Willits this was what was waiting for us...


Sunday we left OM w/ their dear gparents and headed to SF for brunch...







a rainbow to signal a break in the weather...


Woody in Fort Mason where we had brunch...



remnants of our delicious fresh juice (I had mine mixed w/ champagne:)


Woody and I ended our first day in Morro Bay w/ a lovely sunset...






Monday (after I enjoyed a sea salt scrub and aromatherapy massage in Morro Bay) we drove down to San Diego...






Our lunch stop in Santa Barbara...I don't eat meat much but I housed my #2 in about 3 minutes. In-n-Out Rules!!








Tuesday we drove out to Lakeside where I spent formative years of my life...





Our old house (fancy, they have a gardener!)





Wendesday we drove back to SLO...



And Friday, back to Willits...




Where there was fresh snow waiting for us...

and these precious souls.

1 comment:

Michael Hinson said...

Sweet post! I used to be the gardener for that place!!! :)