Thursday, September 2, 2010

a little of this and a little of that...



Hijole! It's September. Good grief. I'm just barely getting my summer groove on here in glorious PDX. I don't want it to end. Thankfully I love Fall next after Summer so I'll be okay.

Bike riding has been on the agenda more of late. Neither kid is really that into it so we do all the encouraging but they like it once it gets going. Maya really needs a bike b/c that little trike can't really take her super fast peddling. She's turfed it and almost turfed it too many times.












No summer vacation plans this year so for one night we joyfully slept under the stars in our own backyard. I couldn't stop staring at the stars so I got close to no sleep and then it got a bit cold so we were in one big lump the next morning but OM are good campers.




(This is what we looked like last time we camped in the backyard in 2008.)



Tuckered O.


My two latest books. Love them.


If you need a new record, here ya go.
Before having kids, Woody and I had the pleasure of seeing T.S. perform and he's the real deal.  I love that this record is called the Excitement Plan because who doesn't need one of those? And don't get me wrong, I love to wallow, frolic even, in my complaint rock but sometimes a little excitement is in order. Check it out from the library if you don't want to commit to the $$ first. I promise you'll buy it though.


Everyone's booties are getting bigger (yes, mine too, sheesh!) so they got some new 'roo's. So a little booty shakin' was in order to make sure they could hold their stuff. 
They can. :)

No comments: