Sunday, August 22, 2010

It's summertime, summertime summertime


My friend Bree took these first two photos. I copied them off of her smug-mug account so I don't think they're as clear as they could be but I love them so. She takes the BEST photos. They're all dreamy...whether my sweet family is in them or not. 

I made Maya that dress out of a Target towel and elastic thread. She loves it and wears it almost daily during one of her many wardrobe changes. I love faux smocking, it's so fun.

Sweetest kid ever, love him.



Maya is all ready for swim class...

@ swim class...



Remember last year when we went to the Rose Garden for the summer concert series? This year we went again with everyone else in PDX on a smoking hot 100 degree day. Totally awesome as usual.





This year we were treated to an "actorbatic" group Do Jump.

Owen loved the dog, Maya cried...too scary.


Owen was extra pumped b/c Jack and Nigel were there too. We stayed well after dark and they ran, and ran, and ran. It was lovely.


Woody and Maya talking to Nigel's dad.

Owen & Nigel horsing around in line for more sno cones (w/ Denise, N's mama).


This has been the summer of little helpers. They love to help clean (I'm weary though..I use natural stuff but I think they're still too little to touch that stuff, right?) and set the table etc...sweet!



Sprinkler fun...




Star got hot too...



Do you ever watch Yo Gabba Gabba? We have a guitar that Maya likes to play over and over and the title of my post today is the song it plays over and over.

No comments: