Tuesday, October 12, 2010

distractions


Alright. I was all on a roll (for two whole blog posts) and now it's been over a week again. Yeesh. I've got a Batman costume in the works and this new job schedule, while lovely, is  interfering with my morning creative time. 

Anyhoo...Owen is doing well in kindergarten. His teacher says he's a great listener, very observant and stays on task. He told us he really likes kindergarten because they have Parcheesi. 

O is also in a soccer league this Fall. 
They decided to call themselves: The Hamsters. 
Team chant: HAMSTERS EAT NUTS! 
He is very excited that he's on the same team as his bff Nigel but he's still working out his way in the world. Our sensitive little soul played goalie last week and as he blocked a ball from going into the net his team started cheering and clapping.
Owen walked off the field (ok, pitch MBH) and started crying. 

He doesn't dig excessive attention. Any attention really. He likes his space...


Maya is taking a dance class this Fall. Our tiny dancer LOVES her dance dresses and we all love her teacher. We got to watch the first class but now she does it on her own. It really makes me want to take a dance class. Hmmm. 

(Maya two years ago today:)

I made a few H'ween shirts.
What do you think about the eyes?

With or without? 
I left them off Brook's in case she picked them off but I think I might like it better without.

Owen wants his to have eyes and a big "o" mouth. 
Thoughts?

2 comments: