Tuesday, November 9, 2010

the original pebbles



I still don't have my camera back so I haven't been able to upload Halloween photos.
But, Maya's teachers create a daily page with photos of the children's doings and I asked them to email me this one of Pebbles. [Along with Maya's classmate, Berkeley.]

Last night Maya was inconsolable and I couldn't figure out what was wrong. After about 10 minutes of hysterical crying she finally explained that she hadn't been able to go to the studio that day and thus, never got to see Pebbles. 

Oh boy. I see a guinea pig in our future. 

Last week Woody took the day off with Maya and they ran a few errands together. I told Maya to remind daddy that I needed more green tea. Woody got me the one I usually drink but Maya insisted on getting me this one:
I haven't tried it yet but it makes me smile every time I see it. Picturing the two of them together @ TJ's makes me smile wide as well.

Off to dinner...

No comments: