Tuesday, May 17, 2011

inspiration


I love reading inspirational blog posts. I also love reading blog posts about being kind to ourselves. I reread those ones a lot. And I also love reading funny blog posts.

My friend Elise wrote this blog post recently which has inspired me to take advantage of any sunny afternoon we have and change whatever we would have done inside and do it outside.

I was reading Sew Liberated recently (this post in particular) and saw a link for Q-tip pointillism and was inspired by both.

She regularly makes me laugh. And this letter the hysterical Tina Fey wrote is both poignant and amusing. It reminds me not to take this mothering gig so seriously and let go a little more. I'll be in the library queue for another 3 years so I think I'll have to shell out the big bucks and buy the book. Did you see her host SNL?...heeeee-larious!

















1 comment:

Debi said...

I'm listening to the audiobook of "BossyPants" right now. It's actually read by Tina Fey, which makes it doubly hilarious. If you sign up for a 30-day trial on audible.com you can download a book for free, which is how I got it. (No cost as long as you cancel within 30 days.)

I love your blog, friend! So many good ideas and reflections.