Sunday, May 9, 2010

seersucker skirt


I've been wanting to make this skirt for awhile. [I just love this blog. Dana, the mama/blogger, has such a perky attitude and comes up with the cutest clothes-ideas that a beginner like me can tackle.]

So since it was her (baby Brook, our niece)
first birthday I decided to give it a whirl.

And since she was turning one I thought she should have a number one shirt to go with it. 

And then I decided that Maya needed a skirt to go with Brook's skirt.

Two outfits for two baby girls:)

And Owen needed a shirt too so I stenciled his drawing of a bobcat onto a tee...

And then I decided that since all the Myklebust-Alleckson cousins were going to be together that they all needed a stenciled tee with their age on it (Brook - 1, Maya - 2, AJ - 3, Owen - 4).

And here they are in their duds...


Maya Ginger and Grandma Ginger...

Maya and AJ

Cleaning up spilt Cheerios...

Fun day, fun party:)

No comments: