Monday, May 3, 2010

Home, sweet home...


It's not the first time I've used that title and I'm sure it's not the last. 
I ♥ our little home. 
But, times are changing and we're looking to new horizons. So, this weekend we worked on our curb appeal. 

1st we cleared out the clutter...


Bought a couple truck loads of bark dust....

and spread it all about...

[Can you see Maya in the window? She's wearing the dress I sewed her...picked it out on her own w/out any coercing from me:)]


In the backyard too...
That's our little earth machine, humming along, year after year, doing its composting best.


This is how we all felt @ the end of the weekend. None of us ('cept little M) took off all our clothes and fell asleep on the armrest of a chair, but definitely illustrates how we felt...

No comments: