Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Go Barack!


OK, so my title has nothing to do with these photos but after viewing tonight's address I feel so very happy that Barack is our leader and after two glasses of wine (okay, three) I'm letting the LAME and puerile antics of the haters go...must focus on the positive!

So, back to OM. Maya digs the ipod...this brilliant daughter of mine (okay, ours) dressed herself today and put on some pants I bought her at the Nike employee store awhile back (they've been too big to wear 'til now). So she comes running over to me and says, 'look mommy, look' and points to the Nike swoosh she somehow found on her pants (it's at the bottom on the side) and says, 'I go running with you mommy'...what an eye for detail and a mind to put it all together.


This is how Owen picks out his underwear at night...and his shirt in the morning (not pictured). I have the most hilarious kids...

Maya giving her baby a diaper change while I cooked dinner...

A couple of months ago we put Maya's bed in Owen's room and put all the toys in Maya's old room. Both rooms need some major neutralizing since O's is blue and M's is pink but since I hope to get outta here at some point I haven't been all that inspired to do that. [we were having visitors is why they're so clean and organized, they NEVER look like this usually]



It's nice having them sleep together but the playroom I was envisioning is much cooler and better organized than this...someday.

No comments: