Thursday, September 3, 2009

stay-at-home-dad?


"Animals! They're animals..."

That's what Woody told me today when I got home from work after I asked him how his day with OM went. For the month of September he's working from home on Tues. & Thurs, as preschool is closed for 3 weeks and I work those days.

**Alert! I was just writing this and I heard cheering upstairs so I ran up there and Maya went #1 in the potty!! Yes, way to go baby sis**

Now back to her being an animal...Woody clarified by saying that Owee is good and will listen but Maya, animal!

As if I didn't know...so much for his SAHD-gig.

These photos are from our lazy Sunday after I ran H2C. Since both our lawnmowers are broken (our old-school pusher and the electric one) we now just pick the weeds and turn them into stuff...














No comments: