Monday, March 22, 2010

OMSI

Check out our fun day @ OMSI today...
O's karate chops and M screaming gleefully; everyday sightings around here...
flying balls...



a little water play...
this is the house Maya built:
this is O's:
and then one big monster house...


They make the best playdough; here's the recipe if you want to try it. I especially like the glitter and it's super soft without leaving your hands greasy or paint-y. I guess you need a microwave to make their version. Ours broke about a month ago and we were thinking we'd live microwave-free but I don't know, this is some pretty great p'dough...
Not sure if anything was actually magnified for her...
more ball play in the turbine hall...
I kind of can't get over how enormous she looks here. Where'd my toddler go?
And, yes, I realized O's shirt was on backwards but it was just easier to keep movin' this morning...

and, a view of pdx and the willamette from OMSI...

No comments: