Thursday, February 16, 2012

little round-up of interesting-ness out there in the world wide web


I've said it before and I'll say it again.
I love this movie.
So much.
It's on my birthday wish list. 

So when I read this really great post it made me super happy. (Although, not to be rude, but duh. Of course that's what makes the movie so fantastic).

[You have to press play and listen to this while you read the rest of the post. 
Really, you have to. It will make you happy.]







I think the whole music-inspired dishes idea is so super great. Love it. 
I'm making these next and totally getting my Bee Gee's on.




Heather Ross, stop it
I can't take anymore uber-achieving craftiness.
Really
Enough.


These are the BEST valentine's I've ever seen.
Totally awesome D!


This interview on Fresh Air was fantastic.


These are the luckiest kids ever.
How excellent.


And, my favorite (mini) performance from the Grammy's...

No comments: