Saturday, July 25, 2009

Maya's two!


I'm scared I may be deposed as resident blogger after W took the reigns yesterday. It's the best thing I've ever read; I cried hard and laughed hard the whole time. W's certain I'm the only one that will/did react that way but if you holler that you want him back as principal Chronicles blogger, I completely understand. He's good.

So this is our sweet little two-year-old in her new birthday dress she got from g'parents May:) She loves it.


That night we went to the drive-in with our friends, The Stablers:)




Owen & Amelia

Maya and her princess napkins; getting ready for cupcakes...

Singing happy birthday...she loved it. They had a little celebration for her at preschool and her teachers told me she loved it there too.



Owen & Eli

Maya let Amelia brush her hair and put barrettes and headbands in it too. I wish I were so lucky.

All the kids in their jammies waiting for Ice Age 3 to start.

Finally it's dark! It didn't start until after 9:00 p.m...O stayed up the whole time but the rest of us fell asleep:)


No comments: