Sunday, August 2, 2009

red robin


our girl likes fries so fries is what she got for her final birthday celebration last weekend. we went to red robin where the fries are giant, tasty and refilled as often as you please...

there she is with her favorite food...when we drive home from work/preschool we pass by a burgerville and every time she says, 'I go that way mommy, I eat french fries'

so I ordered a bruschetta chicken sandwich and mine came with garlic fries and I practically licked the plate clean. I didn't really have high expectations for red robin food (I'd been there once before and liked the family-friendly atmosphere and the fries), but it was so very tasty. luckily I'd had a good workout that morning so I didn't feel too guilty about the calorie-overload. :)

owen dug his food too; he kept saying mmm, mmm this is yummy cheese noodles...

maya g with a barrette in her hair...ever since the weekend before when amelia brushed and styled her hair she's been letting me do her hair. W actually put it in pig tails last night and I almost cried she looked so cute. we took pictures..coming soon:)

the alleckson arrival:)

baby brook and baby sammy snoozing...

the three amigos (m, sophie rhoads, and o)...




No comments: