Thursday, April 2, 2009

Is there a doctor in the house?




Just mere hours after the first two photos were taken last night, Maya was hit with a nasty bug that kept her vomiting for hours:(  She finished things up around 1:30 a.m. and, while awful, she somehow managed to keep her sweet disposition.  She would smile and say "hi" in between episodes.

The last photo was taken this morning about 30 minutes before the bug made it's way into Owen's gut and he too started vomiting.  Today is their school day and I found out that vomiting is going around Maya's room so maybe she got it Tuesday?  

Maya feels fine now.  She's sleeping since she missed so much last night.  Owen got sick again as I was starting this post (he had been asleep) but I think it may be all out of him as well.  

Poor babies.  

Bet you didn't think you'd be reading a blog about vomiting:)  

I'm off to change the laundry and check on my babes...

No comments: