Friday, April 3, 2009

Recovery


We are recovering today.  Maya has been napping on and off all morning and Owen is lounging watching Backyardigans.  He had one last final expulsion last night around 9 p.m. and then slept with us afterwards.  Around 4 a.m. he said, 'mommy, I love you soooo much' and then, 'hey mom, I'm feeling a lot better now'.  He finally fell back asleep @ 5 a.m. but then baby sis woke up so we've had a long morning.  They haven't eaten much.  Two tiny bites of oatmeal each.  But, at least they're not puking anymore!

So, this week we have been organizing Maya's baby clothes to give to Elee this weekend since baby Brook is coming next month!  We are all very excited.  It's been fun remembering when Owen and Maya were newborns and how special that time is.  I haven't taken any new pictures but the photos posted are from the first week in April in 2007 and 2008.  

These are from 2008, April 1 and April 5.

It's interesting to see the flowers.  This year none of my tulips are even close to blooming in the backyard and I have three daffodils blooming in the front yard.
This is from 2007, at the Oregon zoo.  Maya is in my belly:)

No comments: