Saturday, May 23, 2009

Farmer's Market


It's sunny...I couldn't be happier. And sunny days coupled with free time to work in the yard, paint front doors, work-out, bake rhubarb crumb bars (see Catherine Newman's blog in my list: I substituted whole wheat flour for regular and cut the brown sugar back a bit, oh, and used butter spread for most of the butter quantity..so good:), and spend lots of family time at the farmer's market (and NOT write papers, study, and read research papers:). Owen sampled almost everything there, danced a jig and he and baby sis shared a orange-rhubarb gelatto. (Michael, if you're reading this, I think of you EVERY time I see and eat gelatto:) 

O and W's ears...






My angel:)




This photo of me and M walking away is here b/c I wanted to comment on how these shorts I'm wearing use to be my dad's jeans, then my jeans, and now my shorts. Levi's are built to last!

Owen drinking lemonade his way...

This is soooo baby sis when she's annoyed:)

Enjoying gelatto...


Hard to believe O got this hat two years ago...

No comments: