Friday, May 15, 2009

The sun is shining!

We are all in a great mood today!  The sun is shining, the tank is clean (sorry, I couldn't help myself..lame Finding Nemo reference). 

To fully immerse ourself into the sunshine we went to the rose garden playground  (near the zoo) for a bit in the morning and then went to my friend Debi's house to play with her son Eli. Owen kept calling her Aunt Debbie and I kept trying to explain that Aunt Debbie lives in Florida and this is our friend Debi but by the end of the afternoon (while I put him in the car) I was calling her Aunt Debi too:)


These are the lilacs in Debi's backyard.  They smell and look so beautiful.

Maya contemplating Eli's baseball game..

Debi & Eli:)

Owen enjoying his lunch outside.  I've rarely seen him so excited about lunch.  He loved his "meat" (deli turkey) and pieces (peaches) and chomped down several pear chunks too.  Then we got a super great treat of popsicles!  Great, great day.  Even better that it's the start to a forecasted HOT weekend...hooray!!!

No comments: