Monday, May 18, 2009

SAHM


Look at that sweet face! When she gets in the swing she starts giggling and laughing and doesn't stop until she's out. It's so pure and my heart floods with love to be a part of it. Owen too. He was so happy to be climbing and running and swinging and teeter-totting..so sweet. Being a SAHM (stay-at-home-mama) has always felt right for me and about 95% of the time I'm thankful for it (they're not always angels:). I look forward to starting my job next week to really have me-time and be a part of a program that is meaningful. And I feel incredibly lucky that I still get to be primarily a SAHM but also a working woman.  Life is awesome...(Owen's favorite word right now is awesome:)





After the park we stopped by Albertson's (not my favorite place to shop but I only burn fat-calories [as opposed to fossil fuels] to get there so that's a plus) and bought some frozen and fresh fruit to make homemade popsicles. We made a mix of blueberry/blackberry/raspberry w/ OJ, strawberry & yogurt (we were going to add banana but baby sis ate it while I was preparing everything:), and peach & yogurt.  YUM!


OM this morning trying out the new stock of supplies from G'parents Hinson. Thanks!!

These are from last night.  Maya in my hat...

Maya playing basketball her way...

Owee scores...

Maya & the water table. I'm trying to think of more things for her to do with water. She loves it and I want to expand and support her interest.  I'd love any ideas anyone has...

1 comment:

carrie said...

AWESOME!!! That's my favorite word too.